Sunday, December 4, 2011

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


This is a touching book about a girl who is lost. Amy has had a hard time. She has shut herself off from the world. Shutting herself off has helped her deal with her new life. Insert cute, funny and lovable Roger. Roger is dealing too. They are on the road together, doing incredible things, learning about themselves. Destination love, hahaha.

This book made me laugh and made me sad too. I loved Amy and Roger. I loved their chemistry together. Their relationship wasn't forced and the writing was easy to read and flowed so well. This book is definitely a page turner!

I cheered for both Roger and Amy. I loved the ending, only wish I could know more about these two and what happens after the last page. These characters will stay with you for a while after you read this book.

5 Muffins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment