Monday, May 24, 2010

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever (Amazon.com).


There are not enough words to praise this book and the Vampire Academy series. It's so, so good. I stumbled upon the series by chance and I am so glad I did. Spirit Bound is the fifth book in the VA series. It was a kind of roller-coaster of action and emotions for the MC, Rose. There were some things that happened that I think a lot of readers, at this point in the series, are really happy about. I am happy about somethings that happened. But...what an ending. OMG!! It's a pretty unexpected cliff hanger. I can't wait to see what happens in the sixth, and final, book. I am excited for the summer but if I could fast forward to December 14th, I just might. This series is my favorite and it's definitely worth a read, or two.

The whole book is terrific. Richelle Mead is a great writer and you can easily get lost in her books for hours. I can't really say more. It was awesome and I didn't really expect less.

One last note: Team Dimitri or Team Adrian?

Overall: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment