Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

Can summer be truly summer without Cousins Beach?

It used to be that Belly counted the days until summer, until she was back at

Cousins Beach with Conrad and Jeremiah. But not this year. Not after Susannah got sick again and Conrad stopped caring. Everything that was right and good has fallen apart, leaving Belly wishing summer would never co

me.

But when Jeremiah calls saying Conrad has disappeared, Belly knows what she must do to make things right again. And it can only happen back at the beach house, the three of them together, the way things used to be. If this summer really and truly is the last summer, it should end the way it started—at Cousins Beach (Barnesandnoble.com).


Wow. Just wow. This is the second book in the Summer trilogy by Han. This sequel was so awesome. I couldn't stop reading it. I read The Summer I Turned Pretty and this book in the same day because they were so good. This book is everything the first book in the trilogy was and more. It was heart-aching. I couldn't believe what happened at the beginning based on the end of the first book. I started reading and I thought, "Wait, what?".

My favorite thing was the character development. I can't chose who Belly should be with. If I am torn, I can't imagine what Belly is going through, haha.

The end of the book was such a tease! It was so good! I couldn't stop thinking about it. If you haven't yet, you should check this trilogy out. There's no time like summer.

Overall: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I really like your muffin rating system. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete