Monday, August 16, 2010

Jealousy by Lili St. Crow



It's a good thing Dru Anderson is fast. Because the sucker chasing her isn't slowing down--and he won't rest until he has tasted her blood and silenced her heart . . .

Dru's best friend, Graves, and her strange and handsome savior, Christophe, are ready to help her take on the ultimate evil. But will their battle for Dru's heart get in the way of her survival (Barnesandnoble.com)?







This was another good one in the Strange Angels series. In case you're wondering, I know I was, there will be five books total in this series and the fourth book, Defiance, will be out in April, 2011. Can you tell I am loving this series?

What I love about it: Dru, the Real World, Christophe. I know two of those three are characters but they are great characters. Okay, I love poor Graves, too.

The plot in this one is awesome. I kept thinking that Dru was a little slow with the whole Anna thing but I think that's the point. She would frequently push it out of her mind because it was really painful to think about.

After reading Betrayals I feel like I got betrayed because I thought Betrayals was going to be about Dru in school learning about the Real World. But we don't get to see Dru really in school until this book.

I really like reading about Dru's development. When is she going to bloom already? And for goodness sake what does Dru stand for? I love Christophe's character, too. There's still not enough of him in this book. I hope there's more of him in the next one. I think he should end up with Dru. What do you think? Team Chris or Team Graves?

The ending...THE ENDING! I don't want to wait for April to find out what happens to poor Graves. All Dru has is that stupid coat. I was definitely caught off guard by the ending. I am really excited to see Dru's defiance in the next book. Bring it Dru.

I love the cover but is that what Dru's hair would really look like? I keep picturing her hair as a big curly mess.

Overall: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment